Dear Lord,
You know I was eager to get advice and had been looking forward to it -
and I was greatly disappointed. I had an illusion that her advice would save me
and bring some understanding but it brought condemnation,more frustration and a bitter taste of failure. You have seen it
before; me trusting in people to make things right. And you have seen the
disappointment more than once before also.
So I’m just placing this in your hands again Lord, and ask for help more than ever. I value the wisdom of people you
send in my way but first of all I need you to lead every step of the way and I need to trust
your guidance even when there is only silence.
In this case it isn’t easy to see the answer to all my question marks. I’m
looking for a solution and I would appreciate if you gave me a sign what to do
or where to go or where to find an answer.
Protect me from becoming disillusioned and give me patience to believe
there will be an ending to my problem.
Despite my disappointment in man you have never disappointed me, dear Lord. You are trustworthy no matter what happens and I'm so grateful for that.
In Jesus name
Amen

No comments:
Post a Comment