Friday, 22 April 2022

Morning and Evening Prayer.

 

Morning Prayer

I thank You and praise You
Almighty, Omniscient and
Omnipresent God,

Creator of heaven and earth. 

I praise you for your 

Holiness,
Righteousness, 

and your Loving Hand that leads me every day. 

I praise you

for your Mercy and that you have Forgiven me my sins
through Jesus Christ.

I praise You
because You have given me

                                                 the Holy Spirit who guides me to live a holy life.

I praise You for healing me
and blessing me.

I praise You, for having rescued me from death and hell
and has given me eternal life.

I thank You and praise You
for answering my prayers
In the name of Jesus Christ
Amen.

#


Evening Prayer

Glory be to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit

now and forever
Amen.

I thank You, Merciful God
my Heavenly Father
God and Father of Jesus Christ.
that You have

protected me
defended me
helped me
accepted me
pardoned me

kept me
and been with me
this day.

I pray that You, Lord God Almighty

will keep me in peace
all the days of my life.

In Jesus name

Amen

#

 





No comments: