Message starts at 5:25
Acts chapter 9: 10-19.
Dear visitors to this Blog,
I would like to share some thoughts about what I post here.
I will share songs if I find some that exalt Jesus and honour the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. There will be no songs that exalts the one who sings. There are other places for that on the net.
There may be sermons that I share that can be "irritating" due to how the persons express themself, but the messages are more important than the persons who convey the messages. I hope you can look beyond what can be distracting and listen to the word of God.
I admit (as you have probably seen) that I have favourites that will come back regularly. I'm from the old school and would probably be called old-fashioned when it comes to what I prefer to listen to. But now it's not just about me but more about you who found this place online. When I doubt whether I should post a song or a message, another voice inside me says "it's not for you only but most importantly for the one who visits here."
My only wish for this place is that YOU will get a revelation of who God the Father is, who God the Son is and who God the Holy Spirit is and what God says into your life.
Make the most important decision for this new year :
Surrender your life into the hands of Jesus and follow him if you have not done so already.
Read the Bible!!!
Pray to and talk with God about everything! (He already knows everything anyway)
And for 2022:
Remember! God is for you and not against you.
Sincerely yours
Ida
No comments:
Post a Comment