They
couldn't believe
Jesus had left them.
They couldn't conceive another day
without Him.
But oh, shimmering hope,
The Word, He's alive.
The stone rolled away, an empty grave
Jesus had stepped out of death into
God's Glorious light
Burst through the dark
pierce through the night, this is
God's glorious light
Shining with love,
and life in His eyes. There's no grave
to keep Him bound,
no force in hell
that could hold Him down
He rose, He is alive
God's glorious light
There was a day
when my life broken, ya
There was no way
I could survive,
without Him
But oh, a shimmering hope
A voice filled with life,
Calling my name, He took my shame,
That's when I stepped out of death into
God's glorious light.
Burst through the dark,
pierce through the night.
God's glorious light.
Shining with love,
and life in His eyes. I was lost
but now I'm found
no force in hell that can hold me down.
He reigns and I will rise
God's glorious light.
He will come again
riding on the wind, the battle,
the victory won
Let the earth rejoice
as we lift our voice, Blessing and glory
Power and might
be to the One who reigns for all time
God's glorious light,
a new day has dawned.
God's glorious light.
Burst through the clouds,
Pierce through the sky, this is
God's glorious light.
Shining with love
and life in His eyes, I will lay
my crown at His feet,
praising my Lord, my Savior and King.
He reigns and I will rise!
God's glorious light.
God's Glorious light!
Jesus had left them.
They couldn't conceive another day
without Him.
But oh, shimmering hope,
The Word, He's alive.
The stone rolled away, an empty grave
Jesus had stepped out of death into
God's Glorious light
Burst through the dark
pierce through the night, this is
God's glorious light
Shining with love,
and life in His eyes. There's no grave
to keep Him bound,
no force in hell
that could hold Him down
He rose, He is alive
God's glorious light
There was a day
when my life broken, ya
There was no way
I could survive,
without Him
But oh, a shimmering hope
A voice filled with life,
Calling my name, He took my shame,
That's when I stepped out of death into
God's glorious light.
Burst through the dark,
pierce through the night.
God's glorious light.
Shining with love,
and life in His eyes. I was lost
but now I'm found
no force in hell that can hold me down.
He reigns and I will rise
God's glorious light.
He will come again
riding on the wind, the battle,
the victory won
Let the earth rejoice
as we lift our voice, Blessing and glory
Power and might
be to the One who reigns for all time
God's glorious light,
a new day has dawned.
God's glorious light.
Burst through the clouds,
Pierce through the sky, this is
God's glorious light.
Shining with love
and life in His eyes, I will lay
my crown at His feet,
praising my Lord, my Savior and King.
He reigns and I will rise!
God's glorious light.
God's Glorious light!
No comments:
Post a Comment