Do not turn
away
Show me who you are
Hide not your defeat
do not forget that you are
an ordinary person
and I need you
So give me your faults,
give me your betrayal
and the grief shown in your face
Hide not your defeat
do not forget that you are
an ordinary person
and I need you
So give me your faults,
give me your betrayal
and the grief shown in your face
Do not
forget that you are
an orninary person.
and I love you
So get up, wipe the tears.
Make new efforts!
You have so much left to give
You have so many wonderful
paths to wander.
And I want to show you
how much I love you
Do not turn away
show me who you are
Hide not your defeat
Do not forget that you are
and I love you
So get up, wipe the tears.
Make new efforts!
You have so much left to give
You have so many wonderful
paths to wander.
And I want to show you
how much I love you
Do not turn away
show me who you are
Hide not your defeat
Do not forget that you are
an ordinary person
and I need
you.
… And I love you
… And I love you
No comments:
Post a Comment