Friday, 23 March 2012

Don't belive them unless ....

.... THEY DIRECT YOU TO JESUS!

Dear Reader,

I have very seldom headache. That is something to be thankful for. But I feel like it is creeping on to me now because there are a lot of deceivers out there trying to lurk my near and dear into their cults, sects or whatever they prefer to call it. People who have only their own belly as their god; their own philosophy and "deep" thoughts that are taking them further and further into the swamp of self invented so called wisdom and visions and a strong spirit of control.
I'm praying that the Holy Spirit will open the hearts of my loved to Jesus and that he will reveal Jesus to them as their savior and friend. And there is a small light coming on; a thought that there is a God ; that he is for and not against them and BAM! ... somebody steps out of the shadows and try to snare and suffocate that first hint of faith. I just hate it!!

“Come to us we have the organization that you must obey; we have no sin; we have no regrets; we have no savior but if you sell a hundred of these copies and knock on 50 doors you will come to Paradise."
I simply hate it!!!
Salvation is for free; for who will receive the gift of Salvation through Jesus Christ; God manifested in a man: Jesus 100 % God and 100% man. Who came to deliver us from eternal separation from God. Jesus who rose from the dead and now sits on the right hand of the Father. The Holy Spirit reminds us of SIN, JUDGEMENT and JUSTIFICATION so that we will know the truth.

Jesus is not one of many ways, not one of many road or just another life that is equal to any other religion.

JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH , AND THE LIFE.

I'm not a person that shows strong feelings but today I'm all fired up because the big liar is trying to snatch my loved ones from light into darkness and I will not tolerate it!

One angry Ida but still sincerely yours.

No comments: