
Dear God,
You have said in Matthew 16:19
"And I will give unto thee the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven"
I hold up these words before you Lord and ask that you shall turn them into action when I pray for:
A-K, pastor Martin, and Song Nam Young, ...that they will be free from their illnesses.
According to your word I bind the cancer cells so they will not make any more harm and in the name of Jesus I pray that these people will be freed from their battle with cancer.
I ask that your angels will guard them on all sides and that the blood of Jesus shall be over and under, in front of and behind and on all their sides as their protection.
In Jesus name
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment