Saturday, 23 April 2011

He is risen...



Dear Jesus,
Thank you for being trustworthy. You told your disciples that you would rise from the dead and you did. You told them that you would be with them always till the end of times and you are. You are alive and you hear my prayer. I cannot imagine a life without you; so Jesus my savior and redeemer, I call upon you and ask you to hear my prayer for those who do not know you and cannot pray for themselves. Have mercy upon them and save them from eternal separation from you. Lord have mercy and help me not to despair but hold on to you even when reality seems impossible.
In your precious name, Jesus
Amen


When searching the Net for a picture that could tell about the resurrection of Jesus Christ I came across a Chinese artist called Dr. He Qi.
You can find more pictures by He Qi on the following link.
http://www.heqigallery.com/

Sincerely yours Ida

No comments: