Monday, 28 March 2011

Gary Moore - Still Got The Blues (Live) (HQ)


Rear reader,
It was in the summer. The radio was on and I was doing some cleaning in my apartment. It was many many years ago now, but I can still recall the first time I heard "Still got the blues"
I stopped and sat down on the armrest of the sofa and listened through the whole song with the vacuum cleaner beside my feet. I had never heard anything like it before.
"Still got the blues" is the only song I have listened to performed by Gary Moore and besides that song I don't know anything about him. But he managed back then to communicate a feeling that I think can be understood by those who somewhere in life found and lost love.

And now I found out that he is gone. Life is fragile and it's only one heartbeat between here and eternity.
Sincerely your,
Ida

No comments: